I am a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, a Clinical Hypnotherapist and am skilled and qualified in other professional techniques. I am a member of the Association of Neurolinguistic Programming and adhere to their code of conduct and ethics. It is my responsibility to maintain a close and effective relationship between us to bring the results you want and to allow me to work productively for all my clients. To enable this to happen I have created these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. By making payment to confirm your booking you are agreeing to abide by them.
I agree and acknowledge that:
- My coach will need to guide me through any processes relevant to me achieving the goals we have set.
- As your coach I commit to keep the content of the coaching sessions confidential unless the Law requires disclosure of the contents; or unless I believe that not doing so could endanger you or other people; or unless I receive your written permission to disclose specific information.
- The results of the coaching sessions depend upon you following the instructions given during any coaching process, and on all tasks being completed whether given before, during or after that session. These will be aimed at achieving your goals and desired outcomes. In this way, the responsibility for getting the results you want from the coaching is solely yours. You are not paying for results. You are paying for my time and skills.
- The results of the coaching sessions are dependent on you focusing on what you do want rather than what you don’t want. This means when assessing progress you will look for and report positive results.
- I will need you to share with me all relevant information that will assist you in achieving your goals and overcoming any issues/blocks to your success.
- You must be psychologically sound and know of no reason (medical, psychological or otherwise) why you should not undertake coaching.
- You must not be taking any prescribed medication that could adversely impact on the coaching, nor be currently seeing a counsellor or therapist. Please inform me if this changes during the coaching relationship.
- My time with clients is very precious and it’s important for me to manage appointments in a way that works for everyone. Below is my policy regarding failure to attend an appointment or permanent cancellation of a programme or session. Please ensure you understand this before booking.
- If you cannot be present for a session for any reason there is a rearrangement fee of £25. This includes video call appointments or full sessions by phone.
- In the case of individually booked sessions this payment is due before the next appointment.
- In the case of a programme this amount must be paid before you can continue with the programme.
- This may change at any time but the policy in place at the time you made your booking will apply to that booking and you will always be notified of any change at the time of making any further bookings.