I am a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), a Clinical Hypnotherapist, a trained Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) pracitioner and am skilled and qualified in other professional techniques. I am a member of the Association of Neurolinguistic Programming and adhere to their code of conduct and ethics. It is my responsibility to maintain a close and effective relationship between us to bring the results you want and to allow me to work productively for all my clients. To enable this to happen I have created these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. By booking in your sessions you are agreeing to abide by them.
I agree and acknowledge that:
- My consultant will need to guide me through any processes relevant to me achieving the goals we have set and I agree to participate fully in the process. I understand that my consultant can support and guide my internal change however she cannot force me to change. I am responsible for my internal change and any results which may follow that
- I accept that the results of the coaching sessions depend upon me following the instructions given during any coaching process, and on all tasks being completed whether given before, during or after that session. These will be aimed at achieving my goals and desired outcomes. In this way, the responsibility for getting the results I want from the treatment is solely mine. I acknowledge that I am paying for your time and skills, not paying for results.
- I acknowledge the results of the coaching sessions are dependent on me focusing on what I do want rather than what I don’t want. This means when assessing progress I will look for and report positive results. I agree to share with my consultant all relevant information that will assist me in achieving my goals and overcoming any issues/blocks to my success.
- I am psychologically sound and know of no reason (medical, psychological or otherwise) why I should not undertake these therapy sessions. I will inform my consultant if I am taking any prescribed medication that could adversely impact on the results and I will likewise tell my consultant of any other professional help I am currently having.
- As your consultant I commit to keep the content of the coaching sessions confidential unless the Law requires disclosure of the contents; or unless I believe that not doing so could endanger you or other people; or unless I receive your written permission to disclose specific information.
- My time with clients is very precious and it’s important for me to manage appointments in a way that works for everyone. Please ensure you give 24 hours notice of any change of appointment
- If you cannot give 24 hours notice you may be asked to forfeit that session, unless it is due to illness or other unforseeable circumstances.
- This may change at any time but the policy in place at the time you made your booking will apply to that booking and you will always be notified of any change at the time of making any further bookings.