Keys To An Achievable Outcome
1. How is it possible I don’t have this now? Consider
2. What do you want, stated in the positive.
3. Where are you now? Be specific about your present situation.
4. Your desired outcome: (what will you see, hear, feel, etc …when you have it?)
Imagine it as if you have it now. Associated. Make it compelling. Insert in the future, dissociated.
5. How will you know when you have it? Specify what evidence you will need.
6. Is it congruent? Are you wholeheartedly desiring this?
What will this outcome get for you or allow you to do?
7. Do you hold the reigns? Self initiated and self maintained.
8. Is it appropriately contextualized?
Where, when, how, and with whom do you want it?
9. What resources will you need?
A. What do you have now?
B. What will you need to get to reach your outcome?
10. Have you ever done this before?
A. Do you know anyone who has?
B. Can you act as if you have it?
11. Is it ecological – a balanced relationship both now and in the future between your thoughts, strategies, behaviours, capabilities, values, beliefs. Is it going to lead to trouble somewhere along the way?
A. For what purpose do you want it?
B. What will you gain when you have it?
C. What will you lose when you have it?
12. What will happen if you get it?
13. What won’t happen if you get it?
14. What will happen if you don’t get it?
15. What won’t happen if you don’t get it?